- Detecting your media devices. Please wait...
- Waiting for your permission...
- Starting your microphone. Please wait...
- For more information, [[click here]].
- Changing the microphone will reset the current process. Do you want to continue?
- An unexpected error occurred. Reload the page and try again.
- Could not find any media devices. It is very likely that your browser does not allow access to these devices. Try to reload this page or open it using another browser. Just remember that in order to start your microphone you need to allow our website to use it.
- Could not find a microphone, however there are other media devices (like speakers or webcams). Most likely, this means that your microphone is not working properly or your browser cannot access it.
- Your browser does not support features for accessing media devices. Please upgrade your browser or install another one.
- It looks like your browser is blocking access to microphone identifiers. Because of this, it’s impossible to detect and manage all available microphones.
- You did not allow the browser to use the microphone. Reload the page and try again.
- Apparently, your microphone is being used or blocked by another application. To start your microphone, you must temporarily close that application.
- Waiting time for your permission has expired. Reload the page and try again.
- Cannot stream audio. The cause may be a defective/disabled microphone or that it is currently being used by another application.
- The audio track is paused.
- Cannot detect any active stream of media content.
- Your microphone does not output any audio tracks.
- Your browser does not support features for accessing audio tracks.
- Audio track not available due to technical issue.
- Your microphone suddenly stopped transmitting audio track.
- For unknown reasons, the audio track is disabled.
- Click here to allow access to microphone identifiers
- Click here to try forcibly start the microphone
- Testing your microphone and recording your voice.
- Please say “Hello” or make some noise. The tester records the sound captured by your mic and you will be able to playback it after testing is complete.
- A microphone was detected. Press “Test my mic” to check the functionality and supported properties of your microphone.
- Several microphones were detected. To check the functionality and supported properties of your microphone, select it from the list below and press “Test my mic”. Please note that in order to obtain more accurate results it is recommended to keep enabled only one microphone.
- Testing was completed successfully and it seems your microphone works properly. All details about your mic are displayed in the “Microphone Information” table. Please do not forget to leave a review about your microphone.
- Testing failed because your microphone could not capture any sounds. Please make sure your microphone is not muted and try again.
- Testing failed because your microphone captured only a single tone. Please make sure your microphone is not muted and try again.
- During testing, there were errors due to which it is impossible to determine some parameters of your microphone. Reload the page and try again.
- It looks like your browser
is blocking access to microphone identifiers. Because of this, it’s impossible to detect and
manage all available microphones.
|Microphone Name:||Not selected|
|Automatic Gain Control:||—|
|Number of Audio Channels:||—|
1. After opening chrome search for mic test, and double on the first displayed link.
2. Click on the “Test my mic” button.
3. It will start testing the microphone, say something to test.
4. Wait to complete the testing, after 100% completion.
5. Now play the recorded voice and check the quality of the microphone.
6. You can also see different parameters in the right side box on the screen.
How to do mic test?
2. Simple and easy, you have to just click on a button and do your testing.
3. Then Allow or give permission to access your microphone to check, after clicking on button its starts recording and checking your microphone.
4. If your microphone is working properly then its shoes result and then you can see different parameters regarding microphone test.
5. If your microphone is not running properly, you have to stop the microphone test first. So just click on stop microphone button and the microphone testing will stop and shows you the result of the test.